Sunday, December 30, 2007

End of the year updates

I kegged up the Cherry Wheat. I think the cherry flavor somehow disappeared after I moved it to the second then keg. Great tasting red wheat! I think if I do it again, I'm going to look up the recipe or add some additional cherry flavoring. Beautiful looking beer though.
I also kegged my neighbors porter that he picked up from Dundee Brewing. This turned out amazing. A jet black beer, nice head with a nutty caramel flavor. A perfect porter.
I have the makings for a Bells Two Hearted clone. Roger from the brew club said he made it and it turned out great. I wanted to brew an IPA, and figured this would be a good one to start with. I'll probably bottle some of them and keg the rest. Waiting on my new wort chiller to arrive in the mail to make this batch.

No comments: